1. It has good mechanical properties. Since the inner and outer layers are made of metal materials, it has strong compression and impact resistance, high tensile strength, high elongation, high elastic modulus value, and low thermal expansion coefficient. It is especially suitable for laying of risers and underground laying of building water supply.
2. High bonding strength. Shunlong lined stainless steel composite steel pipe is the inner stainless steel pipe is sleeved into the hot-dip galvanized steel pipe, seamless steel pipe, under the action of mechanical force, the galvanized steel pipe is reduced in diameter, and the inner stainless steel pipe is expanded in diameter. , The two layers of materials are closely combined, and the bonding strength exceeds the national industry standard stipulated by 02mpa. Since the inner and outer layers are similar in material, there will be no splitting.
3. Good rust and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel material has chemical properties such as anti-rust and oxidation resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and good intergranular corrosion resistance, and its anti-rust and anti-corrosion are superior to other materials. The lined stainless steel composite pipe and stainless steel pipe fittings are connected together, and their application range is wider. In addition to general water supply and heating, it is also suitable for industries with high anti-corrosion requirements such as chemical industry, medicine, petroleum, food, and electroplating.
4. Heat-resistant and cold-resistant, dual-purpose cold and hot. The working temperature of temperature-resistant stainless steel can reach 700℃～1035℃. The cold resistance can reach 1 Kelvin (B273℃), and the liquid nitrogen freezer is made of stainless steel. Therefore, the stainless steel composite pipe has an excellent heat resistance and cold resistance, and regardless of the cold water pipe and the hot water pipe, one pipe is used for two purposes, and it is suitable for both cold and hot.
5. Large diameter and low resistance. The lining stainless steel clad steel pipe has only 3B8mm stainless steel in the inner layer, so the actual diameter is basically in line with the specified diameter. Moreover, the inner wall is smooth, non-scaling, has low resistance, and large water flow.
6. High work pressure. The lined stainless steel composite steel pipe can ensure the working pressure is greater than 2.5mpa, which can meet the needs of various building water supply projects.
7. Convenient installation and simple process. Lined with stainless steel composite steel pipe, installation is the same as ordinary galvanized steel pipe: wire connection below DN100, groove connection above DN100, simple process, installation workers do not need special training.
8. Sanitation, environmental protection, and safety. As the stainless steel material has stable chemical properties and no harm to the human body, the various brackets, splints, and internal fixation screws implanted in the human body in the international and domestic medical circles are all made of stainless steel. The lined stainless steel composite pipe is connected with the stainless steel lined pipe fittings and the stainless steel pipe fittings, and the non-toxic rust prevention treatment on the joint threads and end faces can effectively prevent secondary pollution to the water quality. The part of the lining stainless steel composite pipe system that contacts the transmission fluid is made of stainless steel, which is hygienic, environmentally friendly, and safe, in line with the requirements of “ecological residence” and the people-oriented concept of the times.
9. High performance-price ratio. The lining stainless steel composite steel pipe is covered with thin-walled stainless steel, which reduces the manufacturing cost, and ensures the thickness to ensure the strength so that the installation cost is much lower than that of the wall stainless steel pipe.
Contact Person: Leila